Professor Emeritus of Pharmacy
University of Manchester
April, Sunday 03th evening
April, Monday 04th : 8h30-18h00
Review of basic concepts in pharmacokinetics
April, Tuesday 05th : 9h00-18h00
April, Wednesday 06th: 9h00-15h30
Preclinical prediction of human pharmacokinetics
Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
Due to coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemia, Intermediate PK Workshop is now postponed to April 2022. Early bird registration will be opened end of september. Participants already registered for 2021 will have to confirm their participation by registering again.
A 3-day intermediate level Workshop using a top-down approach with a strong mechanistic emphasis. This intermediate level workshop is designed for those engaged in pharmacokinetic studies in drug discovery, development and regulatory assessment, who already have a good working knowledge and understanding of the basic physiological and mathematical concepts and applications in the subject area, for example, who have taken the Basic Pharmacokinetic Workshop, Arosa.
The workshop, under the scientific guidance of Professor Malcolm ROWLAND, comprises lectures delivered in English, supplemented by small workshop sessions (about 12 per group). The workshop sessions reinforce the lectures through problem solving.
For whom intended
- This intermediate level workshop is designed for those engaged in pharmacokinetic studies in drug discovery, development and regulatory assessment, who already have a good working knowledge and understanding of the basic physiological and mathematical concepts and applications in pharmacokinetics.
For what purpose
- To provide a deeper understanding of selected topics in pharmacokinetics to help in protocol design and evaluation during preclinical and clinical development.
- Important: Please note that the program taken by all participants runs from Monday morning to Wednesday afternoon, but arrival of participants is scheduled on Sunday evening at the hotel.
- Villa Modigliani – 13, rue Delambre – 75014 Paris – Phone 33(0)1 56 54 20 00 – www.villa-modigliani.fr Villa Modigliani hotel is located in the heart of Montparnasse, the »artists quarter of Paris », very close to some stylish places as The Dome, The Cupola, the Cafe Edgard, the Gaiety Theater Montparnasse, the »Petit Journal » Jazz Club. You can reach the hotel from airport CDG or Orly by bus shuttle or RER/Tube (stations Edgard Quinet – line 6, Vavin – line 4, Montparnasse – Lines 4,6, 12 and 13). You can also reach the hotel by train TGV or Thalys, to any train station of Paris, then RER/tube. The nearest train station is Montparnasse (5 mn walking).
- Up to 2021, December 30th : Premium Price 3 950 € including local taxes
- After 2021, December 30th (+15%) : 4 540 € including taxes
- This fee includes :
- Local taxes. No VAT required according to CGI Art. 261.4.4. alinea 6
- Lodging at Villa Modigliani hotel (through the nights of April 03rd to 05th 2022), course registration, course notes, breakfast, morning and afternoon coffee breaks, lunch.
- This fee does not include :
- Sunday, Monday and Tuesday dinner.
Please note that the course is limited to 28 participants.